Lowest Fares Guarantee T&C
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for a Refund for Lower Fare Promise (RLFP) you must have completed and made full payment for a flight on gulfair.com using a credit or debit card.
- To be eligible for a RLFP you must have found on a public website other than at gulfair.com a lower fare (LF) than the one you paid for on gulfair.com.
- The website containing the LF must provide the capability to book that fare and not only display the fare.
- Travel must be on Gulf Air flights only to Gulf Air destinations except for GCC countires. Any journey involving codeshare flights (flights operated by a partner) are excluded from the RLFP promise.
- The class purchased must be the lowest fare available within the booked cabin class (Economy, Business or First).
- The LF must refer to exactly the same itinerary and dates of the ticket you purchased on gulfair.com, with each leg of the trip flown in the same order, on the same dates, for the same flight numbers, in the same class of travel, for the same type of ticket (including fare conditions such as whether tickets are refundable or changeable, and for what fees) and for the same number and type of passengers.
- The RLFP is applicable only to the first booking made; any subsequent changes to an itinerary or booking will not be eligible for RLFP.
- Claims can only be accepted through the online claim form. No telephone claims will be accepted. Claims cannot be submitted to Gulf Air reservation offices.
- Incomplete forms will not be eligible.
- Forms must be received by Gulf Air no later than midnight local time at the city of departure of the itinerary on the same day you purchased your flight(s). For instance, for a London-Bahrain ticket, no later than midnight GMT, for a Bahrain-Mumbai ticket no later than midnight GMT+3 (Bahrain local time).
- Gulf Air reserves the right to verify evidence of LF.
- Price Promise will NOT be applicable in the following cases:
- The LF is offered under any promotion with a third party.
- The LF makes use of fares that and are not available to the general public. These include, but are not limited to, corporate discount fares, staff fares, consolidator fares, wholesaler fares, student fares, closed user group fares and fares where the carrier details are not known until after the purchase.
- The LF has been discounted by the online retailer by use of coupons, loyalty rewards, redemption of frequent flyer miles or similar and other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost.
- The LF is for a travel package with inclusive airfare.
- The difference in cost between the purchase on Gulf Air and the LF is the result of an error by the retailer of the LF.
- Gulf Air, in good faith and on reasonable grounds, is unable to verify that the LF is available. This may be at any time within 24 hours receipt of your claim at the discretion of Gulf Air.
- You have already exercised your right to a refund or have cancelled your booking before you apply for a RLFP. Gulf Air’s usual terms for cancellation and refunds apply.
- You must provide proof of the cheaper quote in the form of a screenshot of the fare quote page, along with the terms & conditions applicable to the cheaper quote. You should retain your print out until Gulf Air has taken a final decision on your claimed RLFP.
- The claim meets all the Terms and Conditions of Our Lowest Fare Guaranteed, a RLFP of the difference between the purchase cost on gulfair.com and the cost of the Lower Online Fare, will be credited to the credit or debit card used to purchase the ticket on Gulf Air, providing it is still valid. A letter of confirmation will be sent to the cardholder once a positive decision is taken. The RLFP will subsequently take place for each ticket within a booking that meets the Terms and Conditions of the Our Lowest Fare Guaranteed promise. Usually this takes between 2 and 4 weeks.
- Refunds for amounts less than BHD 5.000 (USD 13.26 or equivalent amount in another currency) will not be processed.
- The refund of the difference between the purchase cost on gulfair.com and the total cost of the LF is the sole and exclusive compensation that will be made to qualified claimants who show that Gulf Air failed to meet its Price Promise.
- The information that you provide to us will only be used to provide you with your RLFP or to discuss your request with you. We will destroy this information within 6 months. Gulf Air will not share your personal information with third parties.
- One claim per booking made and paid for, only.
- Gulf Air is not responsible for requests not received in time due to technical faults (internet connection)
- Gulf Air is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Gulf Air reserves the right to terminate or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Any dispute, claim or controversy of whatsoever nature or kind arising between the parties hereto, shall (if not resolved amicably) be solely referred to and settled by the competent courts of the Kingdom of Bahrain having jurisdiction thereon and its decision shall be final, binding and conclusive on both parties